People that work in a sales environment and are required to manage accounts and gain business directly with customers would benefit from this training course. It can be used as a stand-alone training course or as part of a modular programme.
- Setting the Scene – Establishing the four ways a business can hope to grow and be successful.
- Developing Opportunities – Demonstrating the danger of becoming too comfortable with our customers and allowing this to restrict the amount of business we develop.
- Cross-selling – A simple trick, so often missed – Appreciating the opportunities we have to develop sales through our existing customer base.
- The Magic Matrix – A tool for identifying gaps in our sales approach.
- Referrals – Developing ideas on asking for referrals and overcoming issues and concerns that may arise
- Developing Opportunities Exercise – Setting out a game plan to take advantage of identified opportunities and a commitment to action.
Who should attend
- Explain the four ways a business can grow sales
- Demonstrate what happens when you gain growth in these key areas
- Use a tool which provides them with an in-depth understanding of the customers they have cross-sold to and, more importantly, those they have not
- Explain the positive effects of gaining referrals from their customers
- Follow a set plan to exploit the opportunities identified
Requirements for Attendance
Familiarity with the sales process.