In business today, we need to ensure that the people who work for us are motivated and willing to give 100 percent commitment. This will only happen if a good, positive working relationship exists.
To effectively build relationships your participants will benefit from analysing some of the difficult personalities they encounter and learn how to overcome the barriers that may exist. Your participants will learn how assertiveness impacts on relationships and discover why trust is a crucial element and a foundation to any meaningful relationship.
- What is a Relationship? – Determining what a relationship is and discussing methods of overcoming barriers in building relationships.
- Transactional Analysis – Introducing transactional analysis and examining how our behaviours trigger behaviours in others and vice versa.
- Betari’s Box – The link between attitude and behaviour in communication and how a circle of negativity can easily form…or, break the link and make it positive!
- The OK Corral – Giving relationships the best chance of succeeding by exploring personal feelings and considering others
- Building Trust – Examining how trust plays a major part in building and maintaining relationships and where opportunities exist to build trust. How to build trust and what approach is needed to make a relationship work.
- Using Assertive Behaviour – Studying how assertive behaviour impacts on building relationships and identifying the difference between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to ensure good working relationships exist in their workplace.
Requirements for Attendees