08:30 am - 04:30 pmClick to Register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/customer-service-excellence-tickets-77003731233
Inovra Group Ltd
The Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
1st Floor, Unit 3, Pennine Business Park Longbow Close, Bradley Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1GQ
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, GB, HD2 1GQ
Every single day, organisations interact with their customers at many different levels. The ability of staff members to fully comprehend the different elements that make up the ‘customer service’ experience is vital if those interactions are to have a consistently positive outcome.
This Customer Service Excellence training course is designed for:
- Anyone who engages with customers, be they internal or external
- Particularly effective for attendees who want to eliminate customer complaints and exceed customers’ expectations
- Attendees that want to understand the customer journey within their organisation and identify tangible actions that work
At the end of this Customer Service training course, participants will be able to:
- Clearly identify the Do’s and Don’ts of customer service and measure themselves against them
- Describe the important points that being customer-focused plays in ensuring the success of an organisation
- Build the customer brand, fill gaps in service and develop methods of creating a great customer experience
- Follow clear techniques to help manage difficult customer issues effectively and even clearer techniques for avoiding them in the first place.
Delivered by an experienced trainer, with senior management and leadership experience, this training course is recognised as counting towards Continuous Professional Development (CPD) targets of many professional bodies (8 hours).