09:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/essentials-of-project-management-tickets-130623338923
Inovra Group Ltd
This one day project management training course materials will help your participants understand the essential elements and tools of project management and will enable learners to manage small to medium sized projects.
It is essential to adopt a structured approach to managing projects to enable accurate planning, identification of risks and issues, select the appropriate team and have a system in place to manage the inevitable changes that occur over a projects duration.
By using the tools contained in this course, your workplace will benefit from better managed projects.
- Setting the scene – Establishing what a project is, what makes projects successful and what makes them fail. Also determines the role of the project manager.
- Project People – Describes the various roles of a project team
- Phase 1 – Project Start-up – Uses the Project start-up form to gather all the necessary information and approval for starting a project.
- Phase 2 – Initiate – Using scenarios, introduces the processes associated with initiating a project: Milestone plan, Stakeholder Analysis form, Critical Path Analysis, Risk log.
- Phase 3 – Deploy – The Status Report is used to capture information based on a scenario along with the Issue Log and Change Request form.
- Phase 4 – Handover and project closure – Describes what the end user needs to know when the project is handed over and what should be included in a project closure form.
- Phase 5 – Evaluation and PIR – Provides examples of what should be included in project evaluation and Post Implementation Review
Who should attend this course?
The course is suitable for anyone that works in or wants to work in a project management role.
It will provide the perfect foundation for new managers to develop and grow, while giving existing managers the chance to review their current skills and build on their performance.
Requirements for Attendance
Some experience of project involvement is beneficial, but the topics can also be useful for those looking to progress into a project role in the near future.