09:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leading-effective-teams-tickets-130589258989
Inovra Group Ltd
This one day training course will help you to develop anyone that leads a team or is involved in a leadership role. It is also useful for those that are about to embark on a position of leadership or need to develop their leadership skills.
Having an effective team around you is crucial. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to de-motivated individuals that do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform. This course looks at what it takes to lead an effective team and how you can get the best out of the people in it by understanding the role of leader, both personally and from the point of view of the team.
- Qualities of an Effective Leader – Identifying the key characteristics of effective leaders, rating themselves against them and establishing key actions to develop the skills.
- Leader or Manager? – Establishing the difference between the two and comparing themselves to those qualities.
- That Vision Thing – Making the business vision ‘live’ for the team by answering key questions.
- Developing Your Team Goals – Reviewing an action plan that develops clear goals for their team based on the business vision.
- Motivation – Determining the ‘Why’ for their staff and developing an understanding of emotions in a business context.
- What Motivates? – Looking at specific motivators for individuals and understanding that everyone is motivated by different things.
- Being Consistently Different – Going against popular leadership theory and identifying that each staff member needs to be treated differently.
- Dealing With Difficult Team Members – Understanding why team members are difficult. Looking at different behaviour types and strategies for responding to them. Also, realising that ‘difficult’ behaviour sometimes has its benefits.
- Coaching – Using a simple method of coaching, including action plans.
- Three Key Skills of Coaching – Looking at the skills required to be an effective coach.
- Instant Results Coaching – Coaching in a hurry!
- Can Do Coaching Practice – Putting the learning into practice
Who should attend
Anyone in a management or leadership role.