‘Quality’ refers to the overall experience a customer has when dealing with a product.
- A ‘high quality’ product meets the customers’ needs and expectations.
- A ‘low quality’ product fails to meet at least one of the customers’ needs or expectations.
Quality Management focuses on how organisations deliver goods and services to customers, with the aim of ensuring high quality products are reliably delivered to customers first time, every time.
This Quality Management training course is designed for anyone that wants to better understand formal Quality Management principles and techniques, with a view using them effectively in their organisation.
No prior knowledge of Quality Management is required, and the course is suitable for team members, and staff in management or leadership roles. These skills will provide the perfect foundation for staff to better understand how they can positively contribute Quality Management in theor organisation, helping it improve and grow for the future.
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Quality Management Systems
- Recognise the value of Total Quality Management
- Practice Quality Assurance and Control
- Measure Quality and make improvements
- Apply Quality Management Tools and Techniques
Delivered by an experienced trainer, who is both a practicing Quality Management consultant and certified ISO 9001 auditor, this training course is recognised as counting towards Continuous Professional Development (CPD) targets of many professional bodies (8 hours).