This training course has been developed for everyone in your organisation who might be great at their jobs but are missing opportunities because they are not able to represent themselves effectively. They might be lacking in confidence and unable to assert themselves, or, they may be too forward and come across as aggressive without showing empathy to people within their teams or project groups.
This training course will help build your attendees’ self-awareness and shine a spotlight on how they can develop an authentic personal brand which will help them succeed in the future.
As we progress through our careers, how we portray ourselves becomes more and more critical to our success in business. We often think that executive presence is a magical quality, and that top leaders are born with it. This is not the case, and it is a skill that can be developed, along with the confidence to show authenticity in our leadership style.
This course has been designed to help attendees break down what exactly executive presence means to them and their personal image, whilst they hone their personal brand, gravitas and communication skills.
Why is running this executive presence course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if attendees were better able to:
- Define the meaning of executive presence, and measure themselves against this
- Think about and develop an effective personal brand
- Build gravitas by working on their confidence & emotional intelligence
- Understand different communication methods which will help deliver messages in the right way
- Show assertiveness through a simple technique, and avoid passive or aggressive behaviour
- Explore a vision which will engage their teams, allowing for success in the future
- What do we mean by executive presence? – A chance to explore and define what we mean by executive presence
- What’s in a brand? – An exploration at both businesses and celebrities and the opinions people hold about them. We look at why and how these brands happened
- What does my brand say? – A personal brand is not something you are born with; a chance to define our own and make sure it says what we want it to say
- Starting with me – my values – A look at what values we hold, and how it links in with having business integrity
- Building confidence and emotional intelligence for gravitas – Utilising the state triangle, an experiential session looking at what builds our confidence and emotional intelligence
- Credibility in communication – How we communicate is just as important as what we say. An exploration into the two main communication styles, and how we can leverage it to our advantage
- How Assertive am I? – Being assertive is very different from being aggressive – a chance to practice and explore with real-life scenarios
- Creating a vision – Having a vision is an integral part of leadership. We will create a vision and start to plan how to get there.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to better develop their self-awareness and presence in situations.
Requirements for Attendance