SharePoint Document Management
Let Document Management Simplify Your Life
A Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) is used to track, manage and store documents and reduce paper usage.
There are many alternative programs that can be used, both in the cloud and on-premise but one of the best is Microsoft’s SharePoint.
This browser based system allows the easy sharing and control of all kinds of files, with in-built tools that control security, auditing, reporting, all in a platform independent tool that works with Windows, Mac and Linux users on the desktop, and iOS and Android in the mobile world.
Best of all, Office 365 Business Premium and Essential users already have SharePoint in their O365 packages so there are no additional costs for those users.
What Can It Do?
- The EDMS simplifies sharing of key files onto almost any platform to any authorised user (including external) via SharePoint
- All files are version controlled automatically
- Auditing of which users have accessed, edited, or printed files can easily be reported on
- Time sensitive documents can be flagged for updates as they reach their expiry dates automatically, with no user intervention for reminders
- The EDMS can run ISO compliant document systems for ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and many more with minimal additional configuration
- Easy reporting of documents, dates last edited, versions, and much more
Contact us for Pricing … you may be surprised how inexpensive our EDMS packages actually are.