Change is a normal part of business life in today’s fast paced environments. Employees need to be open to change and our leaders need to know how to manage this process. This one day course is aimed at ensuring that attendees have all the tools they require to effectively manage change in the workplace.
Change Management techniques are very flexible in their application. They are suitable for anyone involved in the change process in a business environment. They can be used for leaders that need to implement change or for staff that need to appreciate the change process.
Ultimately the change management training materials are useful for those that need to understand change both for themselves and for those around them, which really includes everyone.
- Leading Change – The key steps and considerations involved
- The Phases of Change – What they are, what phase we are at, where others might be and what we can do to support them
- Rules of Change – Common thoughts on change and beliefs around them
- Marketing New Products – The thinking behind the marketing of new products and how we can use this in a change environment
- Resistance to Change – Understanding why people are resistant to change and knowing what we can do to overcome this
- Communicating Change – Following a set process for change communication
- The Words We Use – Adapting our language to suit the needs of the people receiving the change message
- Change Briefing – Practicing delivery of a change message
- Your Change Model – Developing your own model for change in order to consolidate learning
Who should attend
Anyone involved in the change process in a business environment
Requirements for Attendees